Defining the Finance Organization has been saved
"The essential question of the Sino-Japanese relationship is if Japan can accept the fact that China is growing stronger and more powerful." CUI TIANKAI, member of the CPPCC National Committee and vice-minister of foreign affairs
Defining the Finance Organization
Deliver Financial Excellence and best practices consistently through strategy, people, processes and intelligent systems
Nothing tops the insensitivity and stupendous lack of awareness as Lohan's insensitive post five months ago.
东道主的对手阿根廷队在此次世界杯中也有很大的机会。一支以梅西为主的队伍都会在最后大放异彩，但是当你在队伍中增添类似塞尔吉奥·阿奎罗（Sergio Aguero）、冈萨罗·伊瓜因（Gonzalo Higuan）和埃泽奎尔·拉维奇（Ezequiel Lavezzi）这样的队员的话，那么它将是这届世界杯上最具有进攻打法的球队了。同理，乌拉圭的进攻三人组——路易斯·苏亚雷斯（Luis Suarez）、埃丁森·卡瓦尼（Edinson Cavani）以及迪亚戈·弗兰(Diegol Forlan)同样拥有同等的实力，能对世界上任何一支球队比赛时进球，不过，他们所在队伍中其他人的实力是否足够强还让人存疑。
China's economic prowess is also seen by outsiders as having stimulated nationalism in a generation removed from the Cultural Revolution. Beijing's belligerent responses to overlapping maritime claims have heightened worries about its security objectives in a region already wary of its economic clout. This is one factor in Japan's decision to relax its ban on weapons exports; to China's dismay, it has also driven its neighbours to support a stronger US presence in Asia and has complicated regional trade integration.
As China's economic structure evolves, the rich list also is changing.
The US remains home to the biggest brands and the value of its top 10 increased by 10 per cent to $1.3tn in 2016. The top 10 UK brands, headed by Vodafone, lost 8 per cent of their value. Those in continental Europe — led by Germany’s SAP software group — rose 5 per cent. Finally, the $360bn value of Asia’s top 10 brands, headed by Tencent, China Mobile and Alibaba, was only 10 per cent lower than the value of the top 10 in continental Europe and the UK combined.
在主张对华强硬的史蒂夫?班农(Steve Bannon)出局之后，人们就忍不住想要宣布特朗普政府的经济民族主义已死。但这忽视了唐纳德?特朗普(Donald Trump)是怎样一个人——他是一个本能的保护主义者。正如我们近来所了解到的，对于中国，他更想要的是“关税”而不是交易。他还认为打击中国是向其基础选民履行他的“美国优先”承诺的关键。
In 2016, fear and anger became dominant political emotions in the UK and the US — two of the most important, stable and enduring democracies.
A number of nude photographs have been leaked online after several female students offered the photos in exchange for high-interest loans via an online lending platform.
Designing a finance organization and its target operating model is not drawing boxes on a sheet of paper and is more than an organization chart that delineates the direct and indirect reporting relationships between different positions. Deloitte’s structured approach on Finance Organization provides a common view on the target business organization and defines or clarifies your vision and how the strategy can be operationalized.
CFOs also have to address multiple stakeholders and conduct their teams towards more business partnering, enhancing proactivity in seeking value creation for the organization from a Finance perspective. This deeply impacts how finance would like to execute its 4 main roles (also called “4 faces of the CFO”): Strategist, Operator, Steward and Catalyst.
- Finance organization structure: your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness is heavily determined by its organizational structure of which characteristics are the organization model (e.g. functional vs. process), the number of layers (organizational levels having supervisory responsibilities) and the span of control (the number of people reporting directly to one individual).
- Systems & information: we help you assess the level of maturity of your technology and identify areas for improving the way systems are supporting people and processes: process automation, simplification and system rationalization are key examples of areas of focus.
- Executive clarity - having a common language for communication, comparison & change as well as a clearly defined understanding of the business. It also outlines the future size & shape of the organization.
- Local finance transformation & optimization - opportunity to truly optimize the size, shape, structure and delivery of the business.
- Strategic finance cost reduction – deeper than short-term cost cutting, a review of all Finance & Operations (incl.sourcing) is required to fundamentally change the cost/income ratio.
- Getting the ‘house in order’ – anticipating in order to have a clear articulation of the organization’s composition and its’ base lining.
- Strategic re-orientation – systemic issues within the organization and major corporate re-directions will require some unconstrained thinking. Reorganizing the Finance enables this process.
- Acquisition consolidation – a Finance Reorganization will highlight where the operational and IT synergies will come from and support the integration process.